Tuesday 29 September 2015

Still painting!

That is only the start lol, every room will need painting in the new one. I am still painting the rooms of the old house getting it ready for rental, the plan is the rent will be going to fund renovations on the new old girl. I seem to spend my days covered top to toe in cream emulsion, have I got more on me than the walls?? We are waiting now for the architect to call to tell us our plans are ready (I was going to draw myself but there are too many different levels and angles) then we can go to meet him and tweak them a little. The last time we stopped up there we bought a power washer and cleaned up the what I had originally thought were grey flagstones outside which are in fact sandstone, just so much moss and dirt accumulated over the years and the Mr has been tackling the jungle which is now resembling a garden again but still a long way off what we saw when we viewed the house. I really can't wait for us to finally live there permanently there is so much I want to do. I can get my sewing machine out again to play, I used it a few weeks ago to make DD1 some cushions for her bed ansd now I'm itching to sew something for our house, I will try to add a few pictures soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment