Wednesday 25 November 2015

Well we're here finally!!!

After almost a year I can now say I'm a Fenlander!! The last few months have been hectic to say the least, we have been busy painting and fixing up our old house ready for the rental market. Why oh why did we leave so many jobs unfinished....new resolution in this house to finish one job before starting another. We arrived on Saturday evening late evening and boy was it cold. Despite being able to park right outside our front door the unloading of the car left me chilled to the bones and my hands red and hurting. The last few days have been spent assembling my computer again, scrubbing mouldy walls and cupboards in the kitchen and ferrying boxes, boxes and yet more boxes upstairs to clear space in the hallway and sitting room. It feels like we are getting somewhere at last, I ordered a new washing machine last night which is being delivered tomorrow ready to tackle the mountain of washing build up which is threatening to rival Everest!! Well now off to Wickes for some supplies think we starting to decorate the first bedroom next week ready for our DD's coming to stay at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment